From: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io> On Behalf Of Courtney KD2SPJ
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 21:59
To: main@morserino.groups.io
Subject: [morserino] Intermittent straight key failure

Hello.  I could not find any previous posts similar to a problem I occassionally have.  I'm using a CW morse straight key with my Morseino.  It works great most of the time.  But occassionally while using the koch trainer, the Morseino doesnt respond to my key after the first dit or dah.  A reboot or two fixes.  I have looked at my solder connections but dont see anything obvious.  Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?  I assume it's a physical thing and not software.