Re: Echo Trainer File Player Straight Key Error after 1st charachter #morserino #issues

Willi, OE1WKL

Hard to say what is going wrong here. Maybe others have similar observations?

Can you make a short vireo to show what is going on?

Am 31.10.2020 um 15:29 schrieb wk@...:

I try to use the the file player function in echo player with a straigt key (Junkers). Several times the morserine prompts an error although I have just entered the first (correct) character of the sequence?
Example of my ASCII Text: all mcl hhh lrl rcr hle eac aar rma rll meh alh alr mec lmh rra hae