Re: exit status 1 SSD1306.h: No such file or directory

Michael Sharp

Hello Willi,
Thank you! I found the appropriate libraries, and did a clean re-install of Arduino.cc. I added the Morserino Master from Github, and also the two library files from Groups. It seems now I can compile a little further than before, but I have an conflict with pin 21. It seems the compiler complains about pin 21 being defined twice for the different board versions. I am using Arduino Version 1.8.9 for compilation.

I see what the problem is, and it seems that #define BOARDVERSIONĀ  3 is mentioned at the beginning of the code, but the compiler seems to be ignoring this during compilation? Do i have the correct version of Arduino?

Thank you in advance for your help!