Sound Problems

Ron <ronpublic@...>

Just checking to see if anyone has any trouble-shooting suggestions for my Morserino's sound that has stopped working? On a volume scale of 1-10, I'm only able to get a 1 or a zero (i.e., low or off) using the built-in speaker. Using headphones, I can get either a zero or a 10, but no incremental volume changes. I listen to the file player a lot, but now the volume is too low with the speaker and too high with the earphones. I'll keep searching the net for solutions but thought I'd see if anyone else had experienced this problem and found a solution. Thanks!