Re: Newly built morserino has no audio

chmims

Here is what I did. Ymmv

1. Start with morserino off
2. Turn morserino on
3. Put morserino modus to cw keyer by
    rotating black knob.
4. Short click black knob to select cw  keyer
     You should see a narrow white rectangle
     at top of screen.
5. Short click the red button. You will
     hope fully see a small black rectangle
     next to the letters wpm. If so turn the
     black knob and the black space
     should begin to turn white from right
     to left and you should begin hearing the
     speaker.  If you don’t see a black space.
     turn the black knob and see if the
     numbers before wpm change. If so try
     giving the black knob another quick click
     and see if that gets you the black
     rectangle

This is what I have to do each time I start. If it doesn’t work for you I would contact Willi.

Good Luck
Charles

On Jul 17, 2019, at 11:24 AM, Todd Greco <mrballistic@...> wrote:

That gives me hope, as mine also has no sound. Perhaps it’s just user error? I haven’t had time to dig into it yet, but I’m hoping to this weekend. Any specific tips?

From: <morserino@groups.io> on behalf of "chmims via Groups.Io" <chmims@...>
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 07:53
To: <morserino@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [morserino] Newly built morserino has no audio

Careful rereading ofthe manual and your email seems to have solved the problem :-)

Charles