Re: Rotary Encoder

Willi, OE1WKL

Hi Craig,

good to hear that your Morserino is working OK now!

Re. a second one for the kids: you are always welcome to order another kit (or two...) ;-) Or get some people from your local club interested - you might get enough for a cheaper bulk order!

Am 20.07.2019 um 18:33 schrieb Craig T. Bailey <@ctbailey>:

Hi willi,

I finally was able to desolder and replace the encoder. I was afraid I was butchering the board!!!

But, a new encoder is working good on my morserino.

Willi you have designed a fantastic device. I’ve only had mine functional for less than 24 hours, But I am seriously impressed.

Thank you Willi for bringing this to the planet. It will likely revolutionize the way morse is learned.

I’m only sad that I didn’t purchase the two-pack of units when the original pre order went live! My kids now want one.