Re: wifi connection

Jim McConnell

Jim, if you figure out why you cannot connect to WiFi please let me know as I have the same problem. I have never been able to update my firm ware. Still on ver 1.1 but having fun with it anyway.
Jim NEØDA

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 1:40 PM <menendez.james@...> wrote:
I don't think it is a  weak signal issue.  I placed the Morserino on top of the wifi with no success. I have even reset the wifi.  Also in the past, I was able to update firmware twice with no problem.  I don't know what could have changed. I guess I need to see if Spectrum ( my wifi provider ) has any suggestions.  Thanks, Jim M.