Re: wifi connection

Craig T. Bailey

Folks, morserino does not need or want YOUR WiFi connection to start.  Instead, you must disconnect your PC from your WiFi network.  When the PC is no longer connected to the network, morserino will create its very own Adhoc network.  Connect the PC to the adhoc, and while connected to adhoc, you will setyour home SSID into morserino.

Disconnect everything, and the morserino will then connect to your home WiFi.

It’s a two step process.

On Aug 27, 2019, at 11:47, Jim McConnell via Groups.Io <kb0scm@...> wrote:

Jim, if you figure out why you cannot connect to WiFi please let me know as I have the same problem. I have never been able to update my firm ware. Still on ver 1.1 but having fun with it anyway.
Jim NEØDA

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 1:40 PM <menendez.james@...> wrote:
I don't think it is a  weak signal issue.  I placed the Morserino on top of the wifi with no success. I have even reset the wifi.  Also in the past, I was able to update firmware twice with no problem.  I don't know what could have changed. I guess I need to see if Spectrum ( my wifi provider ) has any suggestions.  Thanks, Jim M.

--
_____
Craig Bailey