Re: Direct Audio into the Mac

Thomas Ruhmann

Hi folks,

I soldered a cable from the morserino TRRS input/output to the input of a external USB soundcard and get the sinus tone as input. Then I tried to reroute the tone to another soundcard output to hear it.

I´m actually in the first cw academy course and think also about piping in the cw tone directly to Zoom.

My problem is, that the latency of the output tone is to long - so there ist no hand-ear synchronicity possiible.

I´m using Windows 10 with VAC and Audio Repeater for routing. Any ideas to decrease the latency?

Best regards Thomas DG6UAX