Re: Straight Key

Richard Duncan

Thanks, when I get mine I will contact you again.

From: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io> on behalf of mjordan-groupsio via Groups.Io <mjordan-groupsio@...>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 3:50:01 PM
To: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [morserino] Straight Key

Hi, Rich.

As a matter of fact, there are at least two forks of Morserino that support straight keys. One is the project of Karetoth https://github.com/Karethoth/Morserino-32 and the other one is mine https://github.com/matthiasjordan/Morserino-32
Please note that my straight key support is not released as a binary, yet, but you could clone the repo and build it yourself. If you drop me a line I could send you a binary that you can upload into your Morserino.

Kind regards

Matthias