Re: Schematic v3 help

Willi, OE1WKL

Here is a pin-out diagram of the Heltec module.
Please check by directly touching the pin on the Heltec - it should trigger the left paddle. After that, check that there is actually good contact at the paddle connector (you did remove the yellow plastic, didn’t you?). There is no specific ground connection for the paddle - it goes to common ground at the connector. But the trace to pin 2 could need some desoldering…

Am 15.02.2020 um 04:43 schrieb Dennis Niles <kh6xt@...>:

Found schematic for v3 but from the bottom I can't find pin 2 that runs to the left paddle.  Need to check that solder connection and the corresponding ground.  How can I fund the two pins?  Tnx Den