No micro-USB cable I have fits properly #issues

Richard - N1RBD

Does anyone else have this issue?  The plexiglass case cutout is a bit to narrow and none of the umpteen million cables I have will properly fit all the way into the female USB connector.  Could the top acrylic be mis-cut?

Rachael Sanders

All the ones I have are smaller so fit fine.
73 de
Rachael

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 at 22:20, Richard <groups.io@...> wrote:
Does anyone else have this issue?  The plexiglass case cutout is a bit to narrow and none of the umpteen million cables I have will properly fit all the way into the female USB connector.  Could the top acrylic be mis-cut?

Uwe Lauer

Edited

Here also no problems with the fitting:

73
Uwe

Joe K9SZ

I also had the same issue with the cable not fitting. I just shaved the plastic on the cable so it would fit.

73
Joe K9SZ

On Aug 29, 2020, at 4:20 PM, Richard <groups.io@...> wrote:

Does anyone else have this issue?  The plexiglass case cutout is a bit to narrow and none of the umpteen million cables I have will properly fit all the way into the female USB connector.  Could the top acrylic be mis-cut?

<dummyfile.0.part>

<dummyfile.1.part>

<dummyfile.2.part>

Richard - N1RBD

Yea, I'm breaking out the Dremel here shortly.  Just wanted to make sure I had everything put together correctly and wasn't putting stress on the board as a result of having something misaligned.

Richard - N1RBD

Resolved!   :)  Got to love high speed rotary tools!