Server check #morserino

Chuck Warren

Still waiting on my delivery, but have stood up a morserino server.

if anyone wants to give it a check, I think it’s ready for connections.

server: m32cw.com
   port: 7373

Chuck, WS6A

Tommy Clemmensen

Chuck

The server sent "hi" return but after this nothing happents.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 28-09-2020 kl. 22:11 skrev Chuck Warren:

Still waiting on my delivery, but have stood up a morserino server.

if anyone wants to give it a check, I think it’s ready for connections.

server: m32cw.com
   port: 7373

Chuck, WS6A

jim Berkshire <jim3002@...>

Chuck
That is it, it is working now you send CQ or someone else does and you hear it I am on now and will try
Jim W0JCB

On Sep 28, 2020, at 4:10 PM, Tommy Clemmensen via groups.io <tommy@...> wrote:

Chuck

The server sent "hi" return but after this nothing happents.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 28-09-2020 kl. 22:11 skrev Chuck Warren:

Still waiting on my delivery, but have stood up a morserino server.

if anyone wants to give it a check, I think it’s ready for connections.

server: m32cw.com
   port: 7373

Chuck, WS6A

Chuck Warren

Thanks for checking it....hope to receive my kit very soon....

Karen Chancellor

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 01:50 PM, Chuck Warren wrote:
server: m32cw.com
So in setup enter server: m32cw.com:7373 ?
Is that correct?

Chuck Warren

correct, as I understand it...

Damon Downing

I don't think you need the port number if he is using the standard port number. I have a website setup as well if you want to test against it. I changed the connect message and the disconnect message to something more friendly, but it's the same. Once people are connected they can have a qso on my server.

Website Address: http://cw.damon1974.com/   (Basic instructions here)

Connect URL for morseino: cw.damon1974.com

You can test on mine as well. Just remember, it's a parrot. if you are there by yourself, you will just be repeating to yourself, you won't hear a reply. Best you can do is connect, and disconnect if nobody else is connected. If others are connected you can QSo back and forth. Have fun.