Enzo IW7DMH CW Trainer for Morserino

AChristianHam@yahoo.com

Enzo IW7DMH,

I saw your “CW Trainer for Morserino” in Willie’s Morsenno-32 manual and downloaded it.
However, I could not get it to recognize my COM Port.

Tommy, OZ1THC’s “Morserino Phrases Trainer” recognizes my COM Port.

Any suggestions?

By the way, I appreciate what y’all are doing for the CW community – Willi, Tommy, You, and others.
I am 70 years old, and things are not working the best upstairs.  They say learning another language helps brain function, so coupled with the realization that CW is still the most reliable communication in an emergency (I am in ARES) I am relearning CW.  Y’all are contributing to my brain health – hopefully.  Thank you very much.

Mike N4BQQ

N4BQQ@yahoo.com

Enzo IW7DMH,

I figured it out.  My bad (an American expression the kids use).  My input was COMM 5 instead of COMM5. It works great!

However, doing further research, I find that there a great many entries into my registry!

Can you make a portable version that makes no entry into the registry?

Also, if Tommy, OZ1THC, is reading this, I want to kindly request you make your app a portable version that makes no entry into the registry as well.

Again, I enjoy your apps. Thank you very much.

Mike N4BQQ

On Saturday, October 3, 2020, 2:15:09 AM EDT, AChristianHam@... via groups.io <achristianham@...> wrote:

Enzo IW7DMH,

I saw your “CW Trainer for Morserino” in Willie’s Morsenno-32 manual and downloaded it.
However, I could not get it to recognize my COM Port.

Tommy, OZ1THC’s “Morserino Phrases Trainer” recognizes my COM Port.

Any suggestions?

By the way, I appreciate what y’all are doing for the CW community – Willi, Tommy, You, and others.
I am 70 years old, and things are not working the best upstairs.  They say learning another language helps brain function, so coupled with the realization that CW is still the most reliable communication in an emergency (I am in ARES) I am relearning CW.  Y’all are contributing to my brain health – hopefully.  Thank you very much.

Mike N4BQQ

Tommy Clemmensen

Mike N4BQQ

Try to write to Neall Doren - W5NED <w5ned@...>,  he had almost taken over my Phrases trainer project and will be glad to help you.