Topics

Morserino 32 battery / charging

RACHAEL SANDERS

Simple answer is to switch off the m32 when finished using it. I’ve done it too BTW, but only once......so far!

On 8 Oct 2020, at 09:05, Willi, OE1WKL <willi@...> wrote:

This is technically not possible - the charging circuit is part of the Heltec module, the power switch is outside of it.

Am 08.10.2020 um 09:59 schrieb Juergen Wagner <juergen.wagner@...>:

 Hello Willi and group,
is there a chance with the new Version that the batterie is charged while the Morserino-PWR-switch is off ?
All our ham radio equipment like hand helds or so working on this way: allways loading the internal accu while
the device is switched off. - I had several times the batterie was empty because the entire shack will powered off
when i leave it and then the morserino was on over many days.
May be that the charging circuit is part of the entire circuit so that it will not possible to hve it on while the
switch is off ?
73
Juergen
DL4KE