What a great practice tool! #morserino

Mui (M0MUI)

I ordered my Morserino from the UK on Jan 17th and waited patiently (actually quite impatiently 😁) for it to arrive. It did so on Feb 3rd and I assembled it on the same day. What a great piece of kit! My favourite is the Echo Trainer. I have uploaded my own file of 1000 most common English words, set it to random, and away it goes. I want to improve both my headcopying and sending, and the Echo Trainer is perfect for that. I have noticed improvement even in just 3 days. Thank you so much for creating the Morserino Willi!

PS: In case this is helpful to others... after I charged the battery for the first time, the bright orange light went out (which, according to the manual, means that it's fully charged) but the battery level indicator showed that battery level was close to zero. However, I've been able to use the Morserino on battery power for the past 2 days. So I'm going to assume that battery charging has worked but that the battery indicator is inaccurate??

Willi, OE1WKL

Thanks for the kind words!

To get a more accurate voltage indication, perform the battery measurement calibration as described in the manual!

Am 06.02.2021 um 18:21 schrieb Mui (M0MUI) via groups.io <mui.tsun@...>:

[...]

OK will perform the battery calibration. Somehow missed that in the manual. Thanks again.