Lost paddle #morserino

KM4GNZ

Greetings!

To my horror, I have just noticed that I lost one of the morserino paddles. Must have dropped in the back yard when practicing last night.

Any ideas who/where to get a replacement?

73,

KM4GNZ/Gene

jim Berkshire <jim3002@...>

Willie has those for sale also, just drop him a email
Jim W0JCB

On Feb 8, 2021, at 4:35 PM, KM4GNZ <KM4GNZ@...> wrote:

Greetings!

To my horror, I have just noticed that I lost one of the morserino paddles. Must have dropped in the back yard when practicing last night.

Any ideas who/where to get a replacement?

73,

KM4GNZ/Gene

Rachael Sanders

Hi Gene
Willi I suspect. Hope you can find the lost one.

Tip: I have a small piece of compressible packaging foam cut to size and wedged between the top of the paddles, and the clear case to stop the paddles moving or falling out. Works great!

Rachael M1AYG

On 8 Feb 2021, at 22:35, KM4GNZ <KM4GNZ@...> wrote:

Greetings!

To my horror, I have just noticed that I lost one of the morserino paddles. Must have dropped in the back yard when practicing last night.

Any ideas who/where to get a replacement?

73,

KM4GNZ/Gene

Laura Robertson

I have extras...just email me.

On Feb 8, 2021, at 5:41 PM, jim Berkshire <jim3002@...> wrote:

Willie has those for sale also, just drop him a email
Jim W0JCB

On Feb 8, 2021, at 4:35 PM, KM4GNZ <KM4GNZ@...> wrote:

Greetings!

To my horror, I have just noticed that I lost one of the morserino paddles. Must have dropped in the back yard when practicing last night.

Any ideas who/where to get a replacement?

73,

KM4GNZ/Gene

kf4hr3@...

Extra paddles can be purchased here:

https://morserinoshop.site44.com/

KF4HR

Mui (M0MUI)

Edited

What a great idea Rachael! I'm finding that the dit paddle is regularly coming loose.

W7JNM <w7jnm@...>

Rachael,

That is a great idea. Solves that problem!

Bob
W7JNM

On Feb 8, 2021, at 14:42, kf4hr3 via groups.io <kf4hr3@...> wrote:

Extra paddles can be purchased here:

https://morserinoshop.site44.com/

KF4HR

Rachael Sanders

Hi Guys
Yes. It's worked great for me for the last few months.
Just needs light downward pressure to stop the paddles moving or falling out in use.
Rachael M1AYG