Connecting External Key #morserino

sergio.negreira@...

Hello All

Just assembled my Morselino last night with success.

Question: Does one have to adjust any settings in order to use an external key? I removed the kit keys and plugged one in and it seemed to work fine. I seemed to recall in a YouTube video and there was a setting for that. I just want to make sure before proceeding.

Thanks

Willi, OE1WKL

If you are using paddles you are fine- nothing to adjust.
For using a straight key you need to set the Keyer Mode to "Straight key".

Am 04.04.2021 um 21:45 schrieb sergio.negreira via groups.io <sergio.negreira@...>:

Hello All

Just assembled my Morselino last night with success.

Question: Does one have to adjust any settings in order to use an external key? I removed the kit keys and plugged one in and it seemed to work fine. I seemed to recall in a YouTube video and there was a setting for that. I just want to make sure before proceeding.

Thanks

sergio.negreira@...

Excellent. Thank you!

Sergio