Firmware update from V1.4 to V4.1 #issues

Bruce

I have been trying to update the firmware from version 1.4 to version 4.1 and I get as far as entering the wifi login name and password which the Morserino seems to accept as it resets when i click on submit button (I use the URL 192.168.4.1 to get login screen) then when I go back to "update firmware" the M32 screen just sits there and never shows a new URL to use for the update. Eventually the Morserino screen shows "no wifi" so I am guessing it times out and that is the result. I have watched a video on wifi configuration and how to either upload text or update firmware but my M32 is not working same it seems.
So either i am doing something wrong or there is a wifi bug in the V1.4 firmware. That firmware came already loaded when I got the kit.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TNX & 73's Bruce W7BCW

Tommy Clemmensen

Bruce W7BCW

Have you tryed usb upload insteed, sometimes I also cannot get the wifi to work but the usb upload work fine every time.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 04-04-2021 kl. 23:17 skrev Bruce:

[...]

That's what I thought I could do but I haven't found any instructions on how to. I see there is an app for windows to do the USB download but wasn't sure if my v1.4 is too old to do that. Can you point me to a page on how to do the USB download?
TNX & 73's
Bruce W7BCW

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello  Bruce W7BCW

Conntect your usb and use those files I had sent with in the zip file.

Tommy de OZ1THC

Den 04-04-2021 kl. 23:32 skrev Bruce:

That's what I thought I could do but I haven't found any instructions on how to. I see there is an app for windows to do the USB download but wasn't sure if my v1.4 is too old to do that. Can you point me to a page on how to do the USB download?
TNX & 73's
Bruce W7BCW

Paul Hoffmann

Tnx David - a good article and we can only hope that they are right. You can do gardening, walking and exercise while listening on the radio. Cars these days need rubber bullbars to bounce people walking blindly across intersections whilst staring at their phones.

Conntect your usb and use those files I had sent with in the zip file.

Tommy de OZ1THC

Den 04-04-2021 kl. 23:32 skrev Bruce:
That's what I thought I could do but I haven't found any instructions
on how to. I see there is an app for windows to do the USB download
but wasn't sure if my v1.4 is too old to do that. Can you point me to
a page on how to do the USB download?
TNX & 73's
Bruce W7BCW

Bruce