Multiple upload files

Lee W4EIS

Willi

In reading over the documentation multiple times I keep seeing the huge amount of space for uploading files. However, only one file at a time can be uploaded. Will you give consideration for multiple files with a selection similar to the snapshot selection tool?

Let
W4EIS

Al mal tiempo, buena cara

Willi, OE1WKL

Yes,  Lee, that's in the planning stage right now...