QSOBot Not Respondinh

sunkan@...

I am getting responses now :)
Don't understand exactly how to use it, but I will find out later when I have time to test.

Christopher J. Shaker, KJ7BLE

Andreas:

Are you sure that your router firewall is not blocking you? You might try forwarding port 7373 to your Morserino, if you have not already done so?

Chris, KJ7BLE

sunkan@...

I have used my morserino every day since I built it a month or so ago.
But I had not tried the qsobot yet, but was going to try it today.

Seems to not be working at the moment.
Am getting ICMP messages back that UDP port 7373 is unreachable, so I think the server is not started right now.

Andreas
SA0ZAP

coltonancellttu@...

Hello all,

I got my new Morserino up and running today. Successful connection to cq.morserino.info with a ":hi" response to my "hi", however no response to "qrl?" or "hi" from qsobot.online. Is that server still up and running? Appreciate anyone's input.

73
Colton
KE5DXX