Case

Brian McConnell

Tnx fer all the suggestions. I wonder is there somebody who makes cases with a 3D printer and sells them? The examples I saw on the internet seem to fit so well and make the M32 very portable.

Agn tnx es 73

Brian ei6jg

Jim Stith

Hey Brian,

I have access to a printer, but I don't think it would be economical to have me make it and send it to Ireland. But, if you can find a local makerspace, you can download the case file from online (like thingiverse.com) and then the people at the makerspace could help you print it for a reasonable price.

Best of luck!
Jim
KI7URL

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 9:03 AM Brian McConnell via groups.io <ei6jg=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tnx fer all the suggestions. I wonder is there somebody who makes cases with a 3D printer and sells them? The examples I saw on the internet seem to fit so well and make the M32 very portable.

Agn tnx es 73

Brian ei6jg

You can get Morserino 3D printer files, ready to go for free at MakerBot Thingiverse --- (just one of several examples: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5160162)
Take those files on a thumb drive to your local library where they will 3D Print it off for you...  I paid the library less than $5 total for the case I had 3D printed...

If you don't have a library that does 3D Printing (most cities do now), you can email the file(s) to one that does and they'll ship the results it to you.

The picture below is what is shown on the Internet, I had mine done in black - choose whatever color you want.

Dan Marler
dan.marler@...

Tnx fer all the suggestions. I wonder is there somebody who makes cases with a 3D printer and sells them? The examples I saw on the internet seem to fit so well and make the M32 very portable.

Agn tnx es 73

Brian ei6jg

Sebastian Mangelsen (SA6SKM)

Thanks for sharing this project. I've went out to my local 3D printing hero and got the parts the day after. Oh it is so nice to live in these modern times where we are able to create so many things by our self. I just love it.

73,
Sebastian Mangelsen (SA6SKM)

Sebastian Mangelsen
+46 (0) 707  97 35 73