From: "Juergen Wagner" <Juergen.Wagner@...>
Sent: 3/3/2022 9:01:56 AM
Subject: Re: [morserino] Is this behavior normal when running the Echo Trainer? #help

That are all vy usual abbreviations. the <bk> in this days is often used like an (taking)"over".
myself, i learned break as "break in" when there was a need to stop the transmitting station.

you'll see with the time that some round tables, clubs, contests, services  etc. using some signs in slightly different way...

73
Juergen
KW4KE

Am 03.03.2022 um 16:45 schrieb Dan Marler K7REX:
I have been at this for awhile too and have only heard <BK> for "over" and <AR> for "out" myself; <KA> is a new kid on the block.

Dan / K7REX