Topics

Are there any housing 3d models available to print with a 3d printer?

Hello everybody, are there any morserino-32 housing 3d models available to print with a 3d printer?
I am asking because i accidently somehow broke my upper part of the housing and i am looking for a 3d model to print, prior to construct it by myself.
I would appreciate it very much if anyone has some infos or a ready to print model?
Thanks!
73 Peter, DH1NGP

Damon Downing

I am going to be making one soon, but have not had the time to finish it. I will be putting the STL file online via Thingiverse when I do. I wanted to make a case that protects the side components as well.

Damon Downing

I have made like 30 prints to get this right. I should be releasing it on Thingiverse later today. I had help on sections from Jon Poland so we have been collaborating to get some of the small things worked out. I am in the last change in making sure that a normal USB cable will fit. I should be able to update you with the link once I get it all packaged and uploaded.  :-)

Hello Damon,
that sounds very interesting. It would be so great if you could share it with us.
I can't wait to get the link for it :) Thank you so much in advance!

73 Peter

Damon Downing

Sorry for the delay. Let me know what you think.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4563495

Damon

Ian Parker

One word:  Impressive !

Regards,
Ian W6TCP
+1 925 405 5835
w6tcpian@...

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 7:30 PM Damon Downing <me@...> wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Let me know what you think.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4563495

Damon

Frank Wroblewski

Damon,
Great job. Only 30 prints to get it right?  It probably would have taken me 60. 😁
73,
Frank W2XYZ

Outstanding work Damon and Jon !!! I already downloaded it and give it a
try. Thank you, you are a live saver :)

73
Peter