Topics

Be advised the bit.ly assy web address does not work


vince adams
 

Is there an update to ASSY instructions?

-
73, Vince KD7TWW


We host a Friday Fun net. Join us every Friday night in Boise Idaho https://groups.io/g/fun-netboise


Courtney KD2SPJ
 

Morseino documentation maintained on Github.   Assembly instruction document can be found in Documentation/Assembly Instructions/ .

https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32


--
Court - KD2SPJ
LICW  #519
SKCC #22631


Chuck Malefyt
 

I put one together Friday evening, Vince. I followed the directions as published and had no problems.

 Chuck/KH6DL 


vince adams
 

Chuck
Yes, same here. I thought I would have to get a yard stick with brass tacks and beat it senseless. I am glad that didn't happen

On Oct 11, 2020 8:22 PM, "Chuck Malefyt via groups.io" <kh6dl@...> wrote:
I put one together Friday evening, Vince. I followed the directions as published and had no problems.

 Chuck/KH6DL 


RACHAEL SANDERS
 

Great news Chuck!


On 12 Oct 2020, at 03:23, Chuck Malefyt via groups.io <kh6dl@...> wrote:

 I put one together Friday evening, Vince. I followed the directions as published and had no problems.

 Chuck/KH6DL 


Chuck Malefyt
 

I had a good time putting it together Rachael and am having an even better time using it. Hope to hear you on the server soon. Chuck




RACHAEL SANDERS
 

Great to hear you’re enjoying it. I’m on the server calling CQ almost every day Chuck. Don’t get many replies except the usual suspects, so hope and look forward to hearing you soon!

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 07:23, Chuck Malefyt via groups.io <kh6dl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I had a good time putting it together Rachael and am having an even better time using it. Hope to hear you on the server soon. Chuck




vince adams
 

Yes, but it does not tell you how to do a though test and see if it is in fact workin properly. There should a list of instructions for the experienced builder on the proper test prosudgers.

In other words, do this do that. It will do this and that. If it does this and that then it's workin properly.
Or do, this do that and if it does not do that then you have a problem. Then, heres is a fix and explain why and how to correct that/the issue. Kind of like a self-help manual. Get my drift??


From: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io> on behalf of Courtney KD2SPJ via groups.io <kd2spj@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 7:34 PM
To: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [morserino] Be advised the bit.ly assy web address does not work
 
Morseino documentation maintained on Github.   Assembly instruction document can be found in Documentation/Assembly Instructions/ .

https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32


--
Court - KD2SPJ
LICW  #519
SKCC #22631


RACHAEL SANDERS
 

As with most kits there has to be an assumption, if you take it on, that:
A) you have at least some previous experience 
B) you have some relevant knowledge 
C) you can read the instruction manual
Once built; it doesn’t take too much effort to run through the menus and assess function for yourself. After all it’s not rocket science 🚀 

Bingo......it’s working!

The other option as always of course is to buy ready made equipment!


On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 07:52, vince adams <vince@...> wrote:
Yes, but it does not tell you how to do a though test and see if it is in fact workin properly. There should a list of instructions for the experienced builder on the proper test prosudgers.

In other words, do this do that. It will do this and that. If it does this and that then it's workin properly.
Or do, this do that and if it does not do that then you have a problem. Then, heres is a fix and explain why and how to correct that/the issue. Kind of like a self-help manual. Get my drift??

From: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io> on behalf of Courtney KD2SPJ via groups.io <kd2spj=arrl.net@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 7:34 PM
To: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [morserino] Be advised the bit.ly assy web address does not work
 
Morseino documentation maintained on Github.   Assembly instruction document can be found in Documentation/Assembly Instructions/ .

https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32


--
Court - KD2SPJ
LICW  #519
SKCC #22631