Topics

bux fix

Tommy Clemmensen

Now is there also set Farnsworth on Words can bet set from 0 -20 and Letters from 0 - 100.

You can also se now what you sent char for char and you dont have to wait to the = is sent, but the Error and Ok will still be showed.

A bug had been fixed, it had problems wqhen sending (6 dit) and it added an exstra space before the text. It had beeen fixed now.

Letters was default wrong set to 10 but now is it set to 0;

Delay can now been set from 100-15000

a version number had been added now

Tommy

Neall

Tommy, thanks.  Looks good.

Sometimes the next phrase plays with no delay.  Usually it works correctly, but every few phrases, the delay doesn't happen and the next phrase plays right away.  Some phrases don't play at all.  I just do a = and it goes to the next phrase.  That same phrase will play correctly at a later time.

Also, if the first element of the first character of the phrase is a DAH it doesn't come out quite right.  The rest of the  characters in the word and all the rest of the words are fine.  Can someone else confirm this?

Overall, I'm really happy with this and the program is VERY useful!!

Thanks for all your hard work.  I know emails get sent out to all the users each time I send a reply, so I'll try to be quiet for a while.   Or send me your email and I will try to respond privately.
Thanks again!  73, de W5NED Neall

Craig T. Bailey

Tommy,

This is very cool! Thank you

Some questions: which folder in the "release" directory in Git should we be using?

I'm having a hard time understanding the workflow... once the lesson is loaded, and the app sends the phrase, and then I echo it back on the morserino, how do we command the app to grade our sending?

--
_____
Craig Bailey

Craig T. Bailey

Tommy, I just found the "readme.md"

My apologies - I wasn't expecting the extension to be an "md" for the text file. now i can RTFM. :) LOL

the readme also shows the youtube video links, I'll post them here for others to find:
oldest: https://youtu.be/Uy3_UbaNuMM
later: https://youtu.be/ljD71CUWVOg
most recent: https://youtu.be/Z922NCXqFyE

I'm going to spend a little more time with it and then I'll be able to contribute some constructive help on the documentation.

73,
N1SFT

--
_____