Topics

Current Shipment Info

Retired Doc

I am curious if we get a email notification when our kit has been shipped?  Looking forward to melting some solder soon  :-)

Thanks,

Kent KC9LIF

W0ZEN

Yep, at least I did get a notice of shipment.

RACHAEL SANDERS

Me too!

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 at 18:51, W0ZEN <W0ZEN@...> wrote:
Yep, at least I did get a notice of shipment.

Willi, OE1WKL

Kent,

your kit will ship in about 10 days, and you will be notified once i have shipped it (as I promised in your order confirmation).

OE1WKL

Am 26.07.2020 um 16:18 schrieb Retired Doc <kbergphd@...>:

I am curious if we get a email notification when our kit has been shipped?  Looking forward to melting some solder soon  :-)

Thanks,

Kent KC9LIF

Retired Doc

Thank you, Willi for the letting me know.  I am sorry I did not see the order confirmation.  I must have missed the order confirmation.  I checked junk folder as, well, and it wasn't there.  Thanks, also the Rachael, and James for your help.

73,

Kent KC9LIF

your kit will ship in about 10 days, and you will be notified once i have shipped it (as I promised in your order confirmation).

OE1WKL

Am 26.07.2020 um 16:18 schrieb Retired Doc <kbergphd@...>:

I am curious if we get a email notification when our kit has been shipped?  Looking forward to melting some solder soon  :-)

Thanks,

Kent KC9LIF

RACHAEL SANDERS

No worries. Moral of the story?
Always read your order confirmation! LOL

BTW you’ll love it when it arrives. I use mine several times a day!
Rachael  M1AYG

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 at 19:25, Retired Doc <kbergphd@...> wrote:
Thank you, Willi for the letting me know.  I am sorry I did not see the order confirmation.  I must have missed the order confirmation.  I checked junk folder as, well, and it wasn't there.  Thanks, also the Rachael, and James for your help.

73,

Kent KC9LIF

your kit will ship in about 10 days, and you will be notified once i have shipped it (as I promised in your order confirmation).

OE1WKL

Am 26.07.2020 um 16:18 schrieb Retired Doc <kbergphd@...>:

I am curious if we get a email notification when our kit has been shipped?  Looking forward to melting some solder soon  :-)

Thanks,

Kent KC9LIF

David Yarbrough

Since there is a new shipment thread that hasn't turned into a deep conversation about soldering yet, I'll ask...

I'm curious if anyone in the US has received a mid-June shipment? Mine shipped on 6/18 and I'm just about at the six week mark but haven't received it yet.

73,
David
WA7DY

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 11:28 AM RACHAEL SANDERS <m1ayg.rachael@...> wrote:
[...]

Tony W3FLH

David,

I haven't seen anyone post about shipments from 6/18, so I'm not much help there.  I did, however, start the "June 30 Shipment" thread, and mine ended up delivering less than an hour after I posted (on 7/17).  That was just about 2-1/2 weeks in transit from Austria to Philly.

I would imagine that Willi OE1WKL will probably weigh in with more info...

Tony W3FLH

Ian Parker

David,

I received the Willi email notification of shipment on June 10th and the Morserino arrived on 25th July..

Regards,
Ian W6TCP
+1 925 405 5835
w6tcpian@...

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 10:16 PM David Yarbrough <david.yarbrough@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks Ian, based on your timing I should probably wait until the end of next week at least.

Glad to hear there is still hope! :)

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:56 AM Ian Parker <w6tcpian@...> wrote:
[...]

OK I'm not sure what the connection is between this list and the post office but my package arrived today after 42 days in transit.

Looking forward to the build!

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 9:23 AM David Yarbrough via groups.io <david.yarbrough=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Andrew K8AKC

It's been 4 days since I sent payment and haven't received an order confirmation.

Thank you and 73,
Andrew K8AKC

Willi, OE1WKL

Can you give me more details? What was the Email  address used in Paypal?

I usually send confirmations within 24 hours, but some US email providers seem to consider everything from abroad as spam ;-(

Am 31.07.2020 um 02:43 schrieb Andrew K8AKC via groups.io <K8AKC@...>:

It's been 4 days since I sent payment and haven't received an order confirmation.

Thank you and 73,
Andrew K8AKC

Willi, OE1WKL

Check your spam folder....

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 31.07.2020 um 02:43 schrieb Andrew K8AKC via groups.io <K8AKC@...>:

It's been 4 days since I sent payment and haven't received an order confirmation.

Thank you and 73,
Andrew K8AKC

Andrew K8AKC

Email used was neoakb@....

What would your email be? My spam folder is filled with Donald Trump ads and it's hard to pick through.

Thanks!,
Andrew K8AKC