Topics

directions in pdf

paul taylor

I was looking for operating instructions.
All I could find were pieces about code.

I know real men don't need directions but being and 82 year old wimp I would like the directions in PDF

tnx es 72/73 paul

RACHAEL SANDERS

Look here Paul.
I don’t know which version you have but look for toward the bottom eg User Manual ver xxx

https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32/find/master

On 11 Oct 2020, at 13:12, paul taylor <paulus@...> wrote:

I was looking for operating instructions.
All I could find were pieces about code.

I know real men don't need directions but being and 82 year old wimp I would like the directions in PDF

tnx es 72/73 paul

vince adams

Paul
Save you the trouble of looking for it. I think this would be a better direct link to look at->
Your not an old wimp, Paul.
Vince