Topics

ethernet #morserino

Eric WS4K

Will I,I finally got my M32 built. What a great unit!

Question, can I hook it into  my Ethernet using a USB adaptor? I do this with my Andriod tablet to get faster conectivety. I wasn't sure if the Helltec module will handle that??

Eric. WS4K
PalmBay,Florida

Willi, OE1WKL

This will not work, I think - no drivers for that. USB is for simple serial connectivity and power only. You need to use WiFi for network connectivity; but speed really isn’t an issue....

Am 04.08.2020 um 20:07 schrieb Eric WS4K <ericskennard@...>:

Will I,I finally got my M32 built. What a great unit!

Question, can I hook it into  my Ethernet using a USB adaptor? I do this with my Andriod tablet to get faster conectivety. I wasn't sure if the Helltec module will handle that??

Eric. WS4K
PalmBay,Florida

Eric WS4K

Thanks for the reply. It was just a thought.....