Feature request: echo trainer score

Ben

Hi Willi,

Would it be possible to implement a counter of 'total words sent' and 'errors' in the echo trainer mode?

For example; count every word sent and every error (maybe display them). When finished or stopped, present a percentage of how many words you got right on the screen.

And if you got a 100% right, play the CQ Serenade song, (just joking).

73, Ben
PA2ST

Willi, OE1WKL

Hi ben,

Thanks for your input.
I will investigate this further, and hence put it on my ToDO list…