Topics

Firmware

kc2czkradiowaveradio

Hi All
 My Morserino is currently 1.3 version ,from some emails recently the newest firmware
You can see Morserino ,s screen on Computer screen ? Do You download a program for the computer to be a screen ?
  Rich

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello Rich

The PC screen programs will first work from firmware v.2.2 so if you want to use computer programs you have to update.

Tommy