Topics

first steps and stuck

paul taylor

My Morserino came back from the builder

I want to set up the wi fi and see if it is connecting.
The unit is  stuck in select modes and all I could do was set the paddles to 15wpm and Morse B.

I want to set up wi fi and can't do it.
I can not find detailed pdf instructions
I see a wi fi video on you tube but can't get started because I am in mode setting and it is stuck there.

I am open to suggestions

paul

Willi, OE1WKL

Paul

The documentation (user manual) is here on GitHub: Download
(All documentation, schematics, source code etc is on GitHub, BTW)

Am 22.10.2020 um 00:02 schrieb paul taylor <paulus@...>:

My Morserino came back from the builder

I want to set up the wi fi and see if it is connecting.
The unit is  stuck in select modes and all I could do was set the paddles to 15wpm and Morse B.

I want to set up wi fi and can't do it.
I can not find detailed pdf instructions
I see a wi fi video on you tube but can't get started because I am in mode setting and it is stuck there.

I am open to suggestions

paul

RACHAEL SANDERS

Try a long press on the black button to move back up the menus