Topics

Great extension for the morserino

Wolf, OE7FTJ

Hi All!

Let me say a big thank you to Enzo and Willi. The external Windows software 'CW Trainer for Morserino 32' is a very improvement to learn morse code! One need to upgrade to FW v2.2 and it works perfect.

73 de Wolf, OE7FTJ

Wolf Hoeller

--
I prefere encrypted communication. My PGP public key is available at:

Eike Lantzsch

On Friday, 24 January 2020 14:19:47 -03 Wolf, OE7FTJ wrote:
Hi All!

Let me say a big thank you to Enzo and Willi. The external Windows software
'CW Trainer for Morserino 32' is a very improvement to learn morse code!
One need to upgrade to FW v2.2 and it works perfect.

73 de Wolf, OE7FTJ

Wolf Hoeller
+1

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE

Thomas Ruhmann

Where can I find the software ? Google doesn’t know about it?

73 Thomas DG6UAX

Enzo Stefanazzi

Hi Thomas,

it is on the following link https://iw7dmh.jimdofree.com/other-projects/cw-trainer-for-morserino-32/

73' iw7dmh

Thomas Ruhmann

Hi Enzo, very cool, great work.

Just updatet to V2.2. and it works flawless, now I try to set this up with direct audio output to Zoom for my CW academy level 2 course and iCW.

73 Thomas

rogerc2288

Enzo,

Maybe I missed something but does this only work in the 'cw keyer' mode? It would be nice to see the output when using 'cw generator' or 'cw decoder' also.
Thank you for a nice piece of software, Enzo

73, k9vp

Wolf, OE7FTJ

As I see, it works with CW Keyer as well as with the CW Decoder. With the CW Decoder its possible to test your skills of right spacing with a straight key.

de Wolf, oe7ftj

Wolf Hoeller

--

Am Sa., 25. Jan. 2020 um 17:29 Uhr schrieb rogerc2288 <rogerc2288@...>:

Enzo,

Maybe I missed something but does this only work in the 'cw keyer' mode? It would be nice to see the output when using 'cw generator' or 'cw decoder' also.
Thank you for a nice piece of software, Enzo

73, k9vp

Enzo Stefanazzi

Yes, the idea is to practice yourself with the right timing and spacing.
On page 34 of 2.3 manual you can read the Serial Parameter description: "Here you control, if generated characters from the Keyer and/or decoded characters from the Decoder should be output on the USB connector. With the setting "ERRORS only" only certain debugging messages will be output (these only when no other option has been selected).

In CW Generator or Echo Trainer mode no characters will be output on USB.

73'