Topics

help with sending speed

paul taylor

Hi
During the last 18 years I have had very little time on the air. I have developed a swing.

I am very new to Morserino. What I want to do is get one letter at time.  I want to get rid of the swing and also increase my sending speed.
I had heard of Morserino being used to train the senders at 25wpm and higher but don't seem to be able to find it

I suspect that I should start at 15wpm and gradually go to a respectable sending speed

Tnx es 73 paul

RACHAEL SANDERS

Paul
I believe the M32 can run at 40wpm. Personally I can’t send at 25.

Presuming you are using paddles; I use straight key.
I think the M32 defaults to 15wpm on start up.
Assuming you’re in the main menu
Mode: rotate black knob to CW Keyer and press knob to select.
To increase or decrease speed rotate black knob. Set speed to whatever you prefer
And SEND
Remember if your spacing and timing is off you will not see what you thought you sent