Topics

Heltec Modul Test

dh4fan@...

Hallo Willi,
frage, wie kann ich das Heltec testen ( evtl. mit UHF-VHF Transceiver )
Ich hatte evtl. mal ohne Antenne. gearbeitet.
Hey guy´s ask, how can I test the Heltec Modul (possibly with UHF-VHF transceiver)
I may have had no antenna. worked.

Willi, OE1WKL

Only if you actually used LoRa without an antenna for a longer period of time, it will harm the LoRa module.
You can only test it with another Morserino, unless you have very expensive UHF test equipment. a normal amateur transceiver for 70 cm (be it CW, SSB or FM, or any of the digital voice modes) will not be helpful, as the LoRa signal is wide-band spread spectrum, and the normal receivers are way too narrow for that.