Topics

I would like to fully test my new to me Morserino-32

vince adams

I want to fully test this device before I send it off to Paul on this list server, who asked me to ASSY it. And the bit.ly link on the piece of paper does now work. My old browser did not like the transfer on the bit.ly link
So, Anyhow I don't know CW but I would like to fully test this and its many different modes? Can I provide a YouTube link to what I see (functions) and you guys comment on the correct functions? In other words, if it's functionally correct?

-
73, Vince KD7TWW

We host a Friday Fun net. Join us every Friday night in Boise Idaho https://groups.io/g/fun-netboise

vince adams

I will upload a YT video in several parts to ask questions. I would like to test this before it gets shipped off to Paul. I am currectly working on a YT link now
Vince KD7TWW

vince adams

Please dooo comment on YT or reply here. Mostly my trouble is with WIFI settings for the Morserino. I would also like to know if you think it looks like it's functioning pretty well?
Please subscribe so I can respond to comments on YT
TY 73, Vince KD7TWW

I will upload a YT video in several parts to ask questions. I would like to test this before it gets shipped off to Paul. I am currectly working on a YT link now
Vince KD7TWW

vince adams

Paul's from Washington D.C. Morserino-32 build. https://qsl.net/k/kd7tww//pauls-morserino32-build/DSCN3981.JPG
It will be back to him after testing and a new battery from Amazon
It was really a fun kit to build in under 1 hour. Thanks Willie. Great kit! No encoder issues at all
Maybe I'll have videos of the build, up later after edits on YT
73, Vince