Idea for file playing

kc2czkradiowaveradio

Hi
1st Morserino is my only training aid now ,   to make it the Ultimate training aid for cw ,it is in my opinion
Great now , would to be able to put sentences in file section ,if possible I do not know but ,my thoughts would be ,when I make a file for the Morserino is example 5 words for a sentence words spaced 1 space between words and single words be 4 spaces apart ,
 Any possibility of this from a future version of firmware ?
  2nd Willi Thanks for this tool .
  Rich

Tommy Clemmensen

https://github.com/Tommy-de-oz1thc/Morserino-32-Phrases-trainer/tree/Morserino/Release/Version%202.0

Hello Rich

Try this program it can do phrases echo training with the morserino-32.

Tommy de oz1thc