IS there an interest for a training session via Wifi #morserino

skcc@...

Hi,
I've started learning morse code a couple of weeks ago and I'm kind of feeling ready to start sending QSO's using the builtin Wifi transceiver function. Unfortunately there was never any response when I tried to use the default channel (mentioned in the manual). So I wonder whether there is an interest from other enthusiasts to start communication on a scheduled date and time for a given time zone. I'm located close to Gothenburg (UTC+2) and would like to start with a regular session next week.

Anybody interested to join?

address: cq.morserino.info

Willi, OE1WKL

There is also a Facebook group to organize Morserino skeds...:

Am 08.07.2021 um 22:34 schrieb skcc@...:

Hi,
I've started learning morse code a couple of weeks ago and I'm kind of feeling ready to start sending QSO's using the builtin Wifi transceiver function. Unfortunately there was never any response when I tried to use the default channel (mentioned in the manual). So I wonder whether there is an interest from other enthusiasts to start communication on a scheduled date and time for a given time zone. I'm located close to Gothenburg (UTC+2) and would like to start with a regular session next week.

Anybody interested to join?

address: cq.morserino.info

Richard Sepin

Hello !

DL1DHM Hanns and i, OE6IMG Richard, will be online next Monday 19:00 MESZ.

We use the Telegram Group "Morserino Skeds" to communicate and to arrange skeds.

73 OE6IMG Richard

<skcc@...> schrieb am Do., 8. Juli 2021, 22:34:

Hi,
I've started learning morse code a couple of weeks ago and I'm kind of feeling ready to start sending QSO's using the builtin Wifi transceiver function. Unfortunately there was never any response when I tried to use the default channel (mentioned in the manual). So I wonder whether there is an interest from other enthusiasts to start communication on a scheduled date and time for a given time zone. I'm located close to Gothenburg (UTC+2) and would like to start with a regular session next week.

Anybody interested to join?

address: cq.morserino.info

Eric WS4K LICW#575

Every Sunday Morning at 10EDT, the Long Island CW Club runs some training on using the Moreserino. There are usually QSO's afterwards.

David KK7SS

Frequencies ??

Richard Sepin

Many Thanks for the info

73 oe6img Richard

Von meinem Huawei-Telefon gesendet

Von: Eric WS4K LICW#575 <ericskennard@...>
Datum: Sa., 10. Juli 2021, 20:51
An: main@morserino.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [morserino] IS there an interest for a training session via Wifi #morserino

Every Sunday Morning at 10EDT, the Long Island CW Club runs some training on using the Moreserino. There are usually QSO's afterwards.

Richard Sepin

Hello Eric !

I thought you would use the Morserino Chatserver

Login to the Chatserver with "hi" in morsecode.

I called several times at 10:00 EDT, but noone anders.

73 OE6IMG Richard

Eric WS4K LICW#575 <ericskennard@...> schrieb am Sa., 10. Juli 2021, 20:51:

Every Sunday Morning at 10EDT, the Long Island CW Club runs some training on using the Moreserino. There are usually QSO's afterwards.

Eric WS4K LICW#575

That is correct. LICW uses the chatserver or  WIFI TRX under the transceiver mode of your morserino.