Topics

Morserino32 Phrases training by oz1thc

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello

My Morserino32 Phrases training program is now avarible for download

You can only sendt by the morserino.

I have been inspiret by the letter and number program from iw7dmh that are very great to practice with. I am started to pratice at 25 wpm and have about 400 errors when all is corrected.

There is sound running in the background and you can choose to hide the text. The sound class is created by oz8agb and I am aloud to use it in all my programs.

But that is my offer I am not a proff programmer and if somebody want to make it better or help me fix the bugs I can sent you the visual studio C# project files. I  do not have a github.

Tommy de oz1thc

https://www.dropbox.com/s/igxaxsf79hqhub7/Morserino32%20Phrases%20training%20by%20oz1thc.zip?dl=0

Kurt Zoglmann - AD0WE (from morsecode.ninja) had tested my program and wrote:

It is awesome what you have so far. There are a couple of minor bugs, but overall it works. I’m sure there are some that would be interested in it.

Thomas Ruhmann

Hi Tommy

looks great, but I get no response after keying?

I have connected to the COM port of the morserino and set to Transceiver Mode iCW/ext trx  is that correct?

I have to repeat the phrase and then close it by = (dah dididi dah) - correct?

Firmware version is 2.2.

It is working with CW Trainer from IW7DMH

vy 73 Thomas DG6UAX

Thomas Ruhmann

Tommy,

all stop - i entered the COM port in the wrong syntax - now it´s working well.

Tnx for your efforts

Thomas

Thomas Ruhmann

Hi Tommy, so I trained a while with your program and like it.

It would be great to have a delay parameter (1 - x seconds) so that it starts the next phrase without the need to press the NEXT button, so that you can practice continiously.

vy 73 Thomas DG6UAX

Tommy Clemmensen

Hi Thomas

I can sent you the code so you can make the delay if you can code I am not sure I can do it my self but I agree it would be better not to push the next button. Its very iritating to do that.

But I can try to see up I can put in a thread that aotu delay for 5 seconds and then push the next button.

Tommy

Den 29-01-2020 kl. 21:52 skrev Thomas Ruhmann:

Hi Tommy, so I trained a while with your program and like it.

It would be great to have a delay parameter (1 - x seconds) so that it starts the next phrase without the need to press the NEXT button, so that you can practice continiously.

vy 73 Thomas DG6UAX

Thomas Ruhmann

Tommy, the 5 second delay would be great, Maybe there is another programmer who is able to make it configurable

Thomas

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello

Update a timer

ups new link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcipvizzzri15z6/Morserino32%20S%C3%A6tnings%20tr%C3%A6ning%20oz1thc.zip?dl=0

The timer can be set from 5000-50000

Tommy de oz1thc

Tommy Clemmensen

https://github.com/Tommy-de-oz1thc/Morserino-32-Phrases-trainer
The Dropbox link had been move to GitHub.
Feature versions will be placed on GitHub.
Now a version 1.0 and 1.1 is released and maybe a version 2.0 is on they way too. W5NED is right now writing a documentation and had corrected errors, but the upgrade is not ready to release yet.
The feature info about pc programs to the morserino32 is moved to a subgroup.
Tommy de OZ1THC