Topics

Morserino 32 Volume Help

Bob DeHaney

I'm missing something I think. I long press the red button and it shows the VOLUME Bar. I turn the rotary encoder and nothing happens. Speed control works fine.

Vy 73 de Bob DJ0RD/WU5T

Willi, OE1WKL

Bob,

What you chose by a long press of teh RED button was the function „Adjusting Audio Input level“ (for adjusting teh level of any audio that comes in through teh audio in/out jack).
What you probably wanted to do was changing the output volume, I suppose: do this with a SHORT click on the RED button (and then turning the encoder).

Am 11.05.2020 um 14:30 schrieb Bob DeHaney <bobdehaney@...>:

I'm missing something I think. I long press the red button and it shows the VOLUME Bar. I turn the rotary encoder and nothing happens. Speed control works fine.

Vy 73 de Bob DJ0RD/WU5T

Bob DeHaney

TU Willi that did the trick.

Vy 73 de Bob DJ0RD/WU5T

What you chose by a long press of teh RED button was the function „Adjusting Audio Input level“ (for adjusting teh level of any audio that comes in through teh audio in/out jack).
What you probably wanted to do was changing the output volume, I suppose: do this with a SHORT click on the RED button (and then turning the encoder).

Am 11.05.2020 um 14:30 schrieb Bob DeHaney <bobdehaney@...>:

I'm missing something I think. I long press the red button and it shows the VOLUME Bar. I turn the rotary encoder and nothing happens. Speed control works fine.

Vy 73 de Bob DJ0RD/WU5T

dkwflight

Thank You
Finally my volume is a bit louder. That hint took a long time to come up.
Dennis

Willi, OE1WKL

From the f* manual:

While you are selecting a menu (e.g. immediately after power-on), a long press of the RED button starts a function to adjust the audio input level (and possibly the output level on a device you connected to the Morserino-32’s line-out port). See Appendix 2: Adjusting Audio Input Level towards the end of this document.

When you left the menu to execute one of the modi (keyer, generator, echo trainer etc.) the RED (Power/Vol/Scroll) Button allows you to quickly toggle between speed control and volume control with a single click