Topics

Morserino Carting Case

Randy Cooley

I'd be interested in knowing ideas for a carrying case for taking my Morserino  on the road while traveling?

Jose Pantaleon

Randy,

I second that motion... I don't have a Morserino-32 yet but when I get one I'll be needing a good way to take it portable.

Jose - K6HZR

On Friday, 13 November 2020, Randy Cooley <kc9utm@...> wrote:
> I'd be interested in knowing ideas for a carrying case for taking my Morserino  on the road while traveling?
> _._,_._,_
>
> _._,_._,_

RACHAEL SANDERS

Edited

i use for the morserino with a CW Morse paddle on its side and cables and spare battery.
Fits cosily with m32 paddles in place.
Chuck out all the internal foam. Perfect to take away.

Great protection!

 AmazonBasics Carrying Case for GoPro - Extra-Small https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CTHWTQE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_b13RFbNBDBAE6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Jaroslav Škarvada

RACHAEL SANDERS napsal(a):
/i use for the morserino with a CW Morse paddle on its side and cables and spare battery.
Fits costly with m32 paddles in place. Great protection!
/ AmazonBasics Carrying Case for GoPro - Extra-Small https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CTHWTQE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_b13RFbNBDBAE6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Hi,

I am also looking for a good transport case. This seems as an interesting tip. Could you please upload photo with morserino inside the case? Thanks

73! Jaroslav, OK2JRQ

AI AI8AI

Gerard

Randy,

Here are some pictures of my case. The case was found here for 9.93 EUR

https://www.pearl.de/a-NX3916-4205.shtml?query=mini+koffer
I have also replaced the bottom acrylic plate with a steal plate, 3 mm which give a nice weight and I don't have to hold de morsirino.

gérard - DL8SEL

Blayne K5HUN

Randy,

I store the Morserino and my travel key in an Apache 1800 waterproof case, which has pick-apart foam so one can make the cavity shapes match those of the contents.

They are relatively inexpensive and are available at Harbor Freight (https://www.harborfreight.com/1800-weatherproof-protective-case-small-64550.html) and Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/1800-Weatherproof-Protective-Case/dp/B07JZJFD3Z).

Charles Mims

Cigar boxes do the trick and are often free for the asking.