Topics

Morserino failure

paul taylor

The Morserino experiment is not working.

1 The config wifi screen never comes up on the Morserino

2 Yesterday I could see Morserino on my windows laptop but could not connect even though the screen said it was being done  automatically

3 today I don't see the Morserino at all. I tried having the Chromebook and the Windows laptop side by side to see if there was any difference

4 looks like the end of the line

RACHAEL SANDERS

Hi Paul
Why are you giving up so easily?
Have you contacted Willi?
He is very approachable for help or direction.
Rachael M1AYG

On 24 Oct 2020, at 18:46, paul taylor <paulus@...> wrote:

The Morserino experiment is not working.

1 The config wifi screen never comes up on the Morserino

2 Yesterday I could see Morserino on my windows laptop but could not connect even though the screen said it was being done  automatically

3 today I don't see the Morserino at all. I tried having the Chromebook and the Windows laptop side by side to see if there was any difference

4 looks like the end of the line

paul taylor

blood pressure

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020, at 4:50 PM, RACHAEL SANDERS wrote:
Hi Paul
Why are you giving up so easily?
Have you contacted Willi?
He is very approachable for help or direction.
Rachael M1AYG

On 24 Oct 2020, at 18:46, paul taylor <paulus@...> wrote:

The Morserino experiment is not working.

1 The config wifi screen never comes up on the Morserino

2 Yesterday I could see Morserino on my windows laptop but could not connect even though the screen said it was being done  automatically

3 today I don't see the Morserino at all. I tried having the Chromebook and the Windows laptop side by side to see if there was any difference

4 looks like the end of the line

John, M0STQ

Paul,
    I think you need a more IT-savvy friend or rellie to help you out, locally.

Configuring the WiFi (once you get to the right screen) is a bit tricky, because there are two WiFi networks to use, and you have to be able to switch between them easily on your PC or Chromebook whilst setting up the Morserino.

Have you ever used Zoom for video chats? It should be quite easy if your Chromebook has a camera and microphone.

If you don’t have anyone else that can help, locally, but would still like to get your Morserino working, I could set up a Zoom meeting for you to join, and we could go through the basics step by step. I’ll use my Morserino to do each step, so you can see what should happen.

Once you’ve had some practice navigating the menus, the rest will get easier, and the manual will be easier to understand.

If you’re feeling brave, we could even get the WiFi Config done during the Zoom meeting, but that would need you to use both Windows PC and Chromebook. The Windows PC to talk to the Morserino, and the Chromebook to maintain the Zoom meeting.

Let me know when your blood pressure is once more in the safe region and we can give it a go.

Best regards,

John, M0STQ

On 24 Oct 2020, at 23:31, paul taylor <paulus@...> wrote:

blood pressure

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020, at 4:50 PM, RACHAEL SANDERS wrote:
Hi Paul
Why are you giving up so easily?
Have you contacted Willi?
He is very approachable for help or direction.
Rachael M1AYG

On 24 Oct 2020, at 18:46, paul taylor <paulus@...> wrote:

The Morserino experiment is not working.

1 The config wifi screen never comes up on the Morserino

2 Yesterday I could see Morserino on my windows laptop but could not connect even though the screen said it was being done  automatically

3 today I don't see the Morserino at all. I tried having the Chromebook and the Windows laptop side by side to see if there was any difference

4 looks like the end of the line

Lee Mason

What an amazing community you have created Willi.

Great product, fantastic support.

It’s very nice to be a (mostly passive) member of the group.

Best regards to you all.
Lee

Lee Mason

Tel:0845 125 9420
Int: +44 1684 578849
Skype: reflow.co.uk
Postal:
Reflow Ltd
Unit 2 Spring Lane North
Malvern
Worcestershire
WR14 1BU

Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, this Company regularly intercepts and monitors E-mails sent to it for the purpose of, for example, ensuring that only legitimate business is being carried on and to ensure the security of information being transmitted.

Please note that you accept that when sending an E-mail to any member of our staff, your E-mail may be intercepted and / or read by other authorised members of staff

Reflow Ltd is registered in England & Wales No. 6361136