Morserino in VK

Greg Winterflood VK8MD

Gday,

I'm looking for VK Morserino Ops interested in using Zoom for practice and a chat. I'm new to both Zoom and Morserino.

In 1988 I passed 5WPM for my Novice Call, but life got complicated and CW was dropped and I never got to sit for the 10WPM exam. My K Call, VK8KMD was grandfathered into an Advanced Call. I still feel guilty about that, and feel I should be able to have an on-air CW QSO at 10WPM or more.

I love the Morserino for its wide range of learning options. I'm 73. It would be nice to meet Ops who are awake when I am.  Alice Springs time is UTC/Zulu +9.5 and doesn't move from that.

I'm on QRZ.com.  73 Greg VK8KMD

Paul Hoffmann

Hi Greg,
             did you get anywhere with the Morserino contact request?

If it is Ok please send me your phone number - there are a number of guys in our VK5 CW group with Morserinos as well.

73

Paul

Paul Hoffmann

VK5PH

0418803177 mobile | 83799350 after hours

2 Hillside Ave

Glen Osmond

SA 5064

network@...