Topics

Morserino SKED group?

Richard - N1RBD

Has there ever been any discussion of a SKED for people to try to pair up to do online practice rather than hunt and pounce?

Juergen Wagner

Hello Richard,
YES - hr in DL nr cologne a group of hams found together a yr ago. we made an "on air" cw training course at 2m and since some
weeks all students using 2m for "voice back up" but trying stand qso like on 10m.
here in europe the HTC (HB9) and the G-club hvg on their URLs schedules for practice skeds...

73
Juergen
DL4KE

nnnn
Am 07.08.2020 um 15:10 schrieb Richard:

Has there ever been any discussion of a SKED for people to try to pair up to do online practice rather than hunt and pounce?

Laura Robertson

Hunt n pounce is fun

John, M0STQ

I’m not sure my skillz are up to a real human, yet, but I’d love to test out the LoRa Transceiver functionality on my M-32: I was pretty rough with the tiny connector when I built it, and I have no way to check if it actually still works :-)

JD

On 7 Aug 2020, at 16:42, Laura Robertson via groups.io <lflorl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hunt n pounce is fun

Laura Robertson

Did you try the WiFi TRX?

On Aug 7, 2020, at 12:01 PM, John, M0STQ via groups.io <firegazer=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

I’m not sure my skillz are up to a real human, yet, but I’d love to test out the LoRa Transceiver functionality on my M-32: I was pretty rough with the tiny connector when I built it, and I have no way to check if it actually still works :-)

JD

On 7 Aug 2020, at 16:42, Laura Robertson via groups.io <lflorl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hunt n pounce is fun

John, M0STQ

Laura,
yes. The WiFi TRX works very well.

I guess it would be identical to that, but over LoRa, but I’d like to see it working.

It seems like a great function to have, but would work best for a group of geographically-clustered M-32 owners, like a local Radio Group or something.

John, M0STQ

On 7 Aug 2020, at 17:43, Laura Robertson via groups.io <lflorl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Did you try the WiFi TRX?
On Aug 7, 2020, at 12:01 PM, John, M0STQ via groups.io <firegazer=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

I’m not sure my skillz are up to a real human, yet, but I’d love to test out the LoRa Transceiver functionality on my M-32: I was pretty rough with the tiny connector when I built it, and I have no way to check if it actually still works :-)

JD

On 7 Aug 2020, at 16:42, Laura Robertson via groups.io <lflorl=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hunt n pounce is fun

David Bamford

I just got mine up and running on WiFi TRX, I'd be up for a sked group.

Dave
W2DAB