Topics

My update :o)

George Anderson

Hi All,, good morning ..

I just wanted to say a big thanks to Willi and all of you guys who replied to me when I has having a free issues with my morserino32

The unit is working perfectly now.
I think the main issue was my " no so great " soldering skills lol

If anybody is looking for an idea for a storage case that would take the morserino and a paddle then the carry case for a  nintendo game boy colour hand held game is a perfect idea .. i think.
It will hold .. m32, paddle and any cables amd batteries .
The case is very compact . Prices can vary with condition

73 and dx to all

George GM0SYU