Topics

New file uploaded to morserino@groups.io

morserino@groups.io Notification <morserino+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the morserino@groups.io group.

Uploaded By: Craig T. Bailey <ctbailey@...>

US State "phrases" useful with the "Phrases Trainer" by OZ1THC Hams who are in the CW OPs Training program will use states quite a bit.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello Craig

If you create more of those files I can maybe include them in the download, but right now I just wait and people can dowmload it by the groupe.

If there will be included a lot of files I can maybe change so it can find how many dir there in the data dir and make a extra combobox where you chose a dir before choosing the file.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 08-02-2020 kl. 00:03 skrev morserino@groups.io Notification:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the morserino@groups.io group.

Uploaded By: Craig T. Bailey <ctbailey@...>

US State "phrases" useful with the "Phrases Trainer" by OZ1THC Hams who are in the CW OPs Training program will use states quite a bit.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Craig T. Bailey

No Problem.... I think your program will really take off soon! :)

--
_____
Craig Bailey