No answer from QSObot?

Henrik Carlsen

Hi,
The QSObot has answered me promptly before, but today I get no answer.
So what am I doing wrong or is it not in the mood to answer, for the moment?

I have checked my wifi status, and my Moreserino is connected and get an IP on my WiFi.
When I select Transceiver, WiFi Trx, I get the remote(?) IP 87.106.82.46 of the bot briefly displayed, then an empty display, as expected.
When I, to the best of my ability, send QRL?, also written in the display, I would expect to get a K or QRL back....but no answer is heard or seen.

I have checked my WiFi setup on Morserino, and the peer is set to qsobot.online.
If I set peer as  cq.morserino.info, it answers a Hi with a :Hi (hurray!).....but not a CQ call.
This indicates to me the bot is not QRV?

Would be really nice, if the QSObot homepage could indicate if the bot is in good mood to answer..... or not.

73
Henrik

David - VK5PL

To get the bot to reply you must be on qsobot.online. If you have it set to  cq.morserino.info you are not connected to the bot so will have no answer.
Follow the instructions on - https://qsobot.online/quickstart/ - to get going.
Dave
VK5PL

On 21/03/2021 3:23 am, Henrik Carlsen wrote:
[...]

John, M0STQ

Apologies. My fault.

I rebooted the server, and forgot the qsobot programme was running on it, so I didn't start it back up again.

Thanks to Henrik for the heads-up.

It should be back again, now.

Best regards,

John, M0STQ

Henrik Carlsen

Thank you John,
right, I can confirm it works now, no excuse for not training!

73
Henrik

Evan Hand

Is the QSOBot down again?  I am not getting a response though the IP address is showing as connected.  I have connected last week.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Gordie MM7IRQ

Hi Evan,

I tried about 45 mins ago and got no response from QSObot. Like you it showed connected OK.

73

Gordie
MM7IRQ

RSGB Member
GQRP Member
On 21/07/2021 11:54, Evan Hand wrote:

Is the QSOBot down again?  I am not getting a response though the IP address is showing as connected.  I have connected last week.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Evan Hand

Tried again less than 5 minutes ago.  Still no answer from the bot.  Neither qrl? nor hi work.  I can connect to the cq.morserino.info server without an issue.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Clint VK2KX

The  QSOBot is now up again

73
Clint
VK2KX

Evan Hand

TNX Clint, I was able to connect this morning.

73
Evan
AC9TU