From: Tommy Clemmensen via groups.io
Sent: 03 September 2020 14:31
To: Tommy (OZ1THC)
Subject: [morserino] phrases trainer

Hello

This is just a questen for seeing up anyone is using my phrases trainer

to the morserino-32.

I have no idea up how many how actuly are using my software.

Tommy de oz1thc

Robert Woltag

Just installed it. I have a question. How do you know what com port The Morserino is on?

thanks 73’s Rob W1AFP

Tommy Clemmensen

Robert

If you have connected a port so load and start a lesson and if you can sent a word you have the correct port connected.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 05:38 skrev Robert Woltag:

Just installed it. I have a question. How do you know what com port The Morserino is on?

thanks 73’s Rob W1AFP

Neall

Rob, assuming you have the USB/serial driver installed, and the Morserino is attached, then simply run the Phrases program.   At the upper right, click the "check" button, and you will have a pull-down list of all the active Com ports.  Your Morserino is likely the last one on the list.  You can try them all to see which one is  the right one.  As with any attached device, you can also use the "Device Manager" app in windows to see which port is attached to the Morserino.  Feel free to email me at w5ned@arrl net if you need further assistance.  73, Neall W5NED

Tommy Clemmensen

Robert

Try to shut down the m32 and see what port is missing after you had pressed check ports.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 05:49 skrev Tommy Clemmensen via groups.io:

Robert

If you have connected a port so load and start a lesson and if you can sent a word you have the correct port connected.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 05:38 skrev Robert Woltag:
Just installed it. I have a question. How do you know what com port The Morserino is on?

thanks 73’s Rob W1AFP

Robert Woltag

Thanks again. Just checking if I need to install a driver for the software to work with m32?  I have not done so so that could be causing me not to see the port.

Thanks, Rob

On Sep 13, 2020, at 11:51 PM, Tommy Clemmensen via groups.io <tommy@...> wrote:

Robert

Try to shut down the m32 and see what port is missing after you had pressed check ports.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 05:49 skrev Tommy Clemmensen via groups.io:

Robert

If you have connected a port so load and start a lesson and if you can sent a word you have the correct port connected.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 05:38 skrev Robert Woltag:
Just installed it. I have a question. How do you know what com port The Morserino is on?

thanks 73’s Rob W1AFP

Tommy Clemmensen

https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software.ct-software.p-interface_usb-bridges_classic-usb-bridges_cp2102

Robert

You maybe need this, else write to Neall

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 15:13 skrev Robert Woltag:

Thanks again. Just checking if I need to install a driver for the software to work with m32?  I have not done so so that could be causing me not to see the port.

Thanks, Rob

On Sep 13, 2020, at 11:51 PM, Tommy Clemmensen via groups.io <tommy@...> wrote:

Robert

Try to shut down the m32 and see what port is missing after you had pressed check ports.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 05:49 skrev Tommy Clemmensen via groups.io:

Robert

If you have connected a port so load and start a lesson and if you can sent a word you have the correct port connected.

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 14-09-2020 kl. 05:38 skrev Robert Woltag:
Just installed it. I have a question. How do you know what com port The Morserino is on?

thanks 73’s Rob W1AFP

Phil HB9GUR

Hello,
By the way where can I download phrase trainer software. I didn't find it. Thanks for your help. Read you soon. 73 qro from Switzerland HB9GUR

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello,
By the way where can I download phrase trainer software. I didn't find it. Thanks for your help. Read you soon. 73 qro from Switzerland HB9GUR

Robert Woltag

Thanks so much!  It’s working great!!!  😀

Thanks, Rob