Positive Experience Receiving Morserino via postal service #suggestion


Lou and Balinda Adelmann
 

10 days - ordered June 29th and just arrived today July 9th - good news


Bob Garrett
 

This is great news. I’m planning on ordering mine today or tomorrow and wonder if others have had a similar positive experience going the postal route for shipping. Thanks for sharing your experience. 


Bob / Denver, Colorado


Art Mandelin
 

Yes, I also got mine quickly via DHL.
Left Vienna Wed Jun 30, arrived Chicago Mon Jul 5 (yes, ON the holiday)

73 DE N9THH

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 1:55 PM Bob Garrett via groups.io <bobgarrett66=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

This is great news. I’m planning on ordering mine today or tomorrow and wonder if others have had a similar positive experience going the postal route for shipping. Thanks for sharing your experience. 


Bob / Denver, Colorado


Patrick Dirks, N6PWD
 

Hi,

My recent experience was similarly outstanding.  My order was processed Tuesday 6/29 and I had the kit in my hands in California the following Thursday, 7/8.  I understand order speed is mostly at the mercy of customs delays and I was expecting it to take 2 weeks or more.  This was certainly MUCH faster than I expected!

73, N6PWD
-Patrick.

On Jul 10, 2021, at 1:07 PM, Art Mandelin <art.mandelin@...> wrote:

Yes, I also got mine quickly via DHL.
Left Vienna Wed Jun 30, arrived Chicago Mon Jul 5 (yes, ON the holiday)

73 DE N9THH

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 1:55 PM Bob Garrett via groups.io <bobgarrett66=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

This is great news. I’m planning on ordering mine today or tomorrow and wonder if others have had a similar positive experience going the postal route for shipping. Thanks for sharing your experience. 


Bob / Denver, Colorado





Bob Garrett
 

Hi Patrick,

That is fast. Did you go with DHL or postal carrier. I’m considering going the postal route and hoping that USPS can be counted on. I mail order a LOT of stuff and it lately it seems USPS has been getting back to a more “normal” speed. Not to mention they have lost anything of mine for months. ;-)

73
Bob / Denver, Colorado 


Jim Stith
 

Hey all,

I went with the DHL route. It made it all the way to Denver in just two days! Then, it sat in Denver and made its very slow way up to Wyoming. It took 6 days total.


Patrick Dirks, N6PWD
 

Hi Bob,

IIRC the only difference using postal service was lack of insurance, which didn’t concern me.  I went the postal route and I’m very pleased with how quickly it arrived.  Hope that helps.

Regards,
-Patrick.

On Jul 10, 2021, at 9:08 PM, Bob Garrett via groups.io <bobgarrett66@...> wrote:

Hi Patrick,

That is fast. Did you go with DHL or postal carrier. I’m considering going the postal route and hoping that USPS can be counted on. I mail order a LOT of stuff and it lately it seems USPS has been getting back to a more “normal” speed. Not to mention they have lost anything of mine for months. ;-)

73
Bob / Denver, Colorado 


Bob Garrett
 

That sounds like what most of my packages go through…. Two days to get to the Denver Postal Service Sorting Center and tow plus days to get to my local post office. LOL


Bob / Denver, Colorado 


Bob Garrett
 

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the reply. That does help. I’m going to place my order in a few minutes and think I’ll go the same route. DHL shipping is a little costly compared to the price of the Morserino itself. Wish me luck!


vince adams
 

Bob, kester is worth it you'll never go back

Get Outlook for Android KD7TWW-VINCE


From: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Garrett via groups.io <bobgarrett66@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 9:59:34 AM
To: main@morserino.groups.io <main@morserino.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [morserino] Positive Experience Receiving Morserino via postal service #suggestion
 

That sounds like what most of my packages go through…. Two days to get to the Denver Postal Service Sorting Center and tow plus days to get to my local post office. LOL


Bob / Denver, Colorado 


Valerio Angelici
 

I'm in Italy so I'm Europe is less risky, but I received it so fast that sometimes even Italy to Italy shipping are slower!! 


Il dom 11 lug 2021, 18:09 Bob Garrett via groups.io <bobgarrett66=yahoo.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the reply. That does help. I’m going to place my order in a few minutes and think I’ll go the same route. DHL shipping is a little costly compared to the price of the Morserino itself. Wish me luck!


Wolf, OE7FTJ
 

Yes, Willi has one of these toys and is delivering individually and fast..... 🤣

73 de Wolf, OE7FTJ 


Lou and Balinda Adelmann <adelmanns@...> schrieb am Fr., 9. Juli 2021, 21:58:

10 days - ordered June 29th and just arrived today July 9th - good news