Topics

Problem with Connectors for touch paddles

Enrico POGLIANI

Hi Wiili
I assembled today my Morserino-32 and all was OK: it works!
I used an external power bank to feed it and it is working.

The only problem is with the right connector for touch paddle (only the right one)
that is dead, not working. I'm using an external paddle and it's working,
but I'm quite unhappy not to be able to use original Morserino Paddles,
because the left (dit) is working but not the right (dat).
I removed the plastic protectors from the connectors.
The right connector seems to have no signal.
What to do??

Thanks

73 de Enrico IZ2UQE